One of the many reasons why I started blogging is because of my passion for breaking down the stigma of mental health. As it attached to the words “Mental Illness” No would should ever feel down and not worth it with any diagnosis whether its physically or psychologically. We should all support each other and live in a peaceful world. But we all know that will never be the case. Another reason why I started blogging was to help with my own mental health, It sounds silly but every time I’m helping all my viewers they are helping me with my battle with mental illness. Plus I added the lifestyle blog part as well because I love blogging about make up and life in general, So I set myself an challenge and I’m currently uploading two posts a day which I find is good as my motivation tends to zap in and out of blogging. I’m so grateful for all the views,comments and likes I get on my posts what I upload.
I’m speechless at the moment but I am so honoured for this award, It amazes me that anyone would read anything I write except family and close friends. Let alone the blogging community who are so supportive to every blogger. It honestly feels so amazing that my posts can reach and touch so many hearts and help others. I would like to thank the beautiful michelleprestige
About the Versatile Blogger Award
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site.
If you are nominated, You’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
There are some simple rules when being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- You should post about nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your feature image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
My 15 nominees for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
Seven Facts about me!
- I love cars! Before my battle with my mental health, I was such a car enthusiast, I loved the smell of petrol and I love going to car shows and meets. I’d love to get back to this when I’m feeling better.
- I love tattoos and piercings! I have a lot of tattoos and piercings. I love the tattoo needle. Silly as it sounds it was therapeutic getaway from all the pain.
- I have a dog called Oscar, Sadly he hasn’t won any Oscars in his life but you never know he might land a telly career one day!
- I’m a huge foodie, my favourite place is nandos if you didn’t know.
- My favourite sport is netball, I use to love playing it when I was a teenager!
- My favourite TV series is… Game Of Thrones. I love it. Especially Jon Snow!
- I have a massive crush on Tom Grennan and Jared Leto!
- Lighting scares the hell out of me!
Thank you so much for reading this post. I wish everyone who I nominated the best with their blogging careers and heres to many more successful years of blogging about mental health and life!
Love from Shannon x