So I thought I’d have a little fun with lists again. It’s been a while. My last one was a successful one! I could go with the obvious things that I truly could not exist without, like air, water, a beating, healthy heart-but where’s the fun in that? So here goes…
Instead I’m going to focus on those things, excluding people, because people are humans and not things.
Disclaimer- Some of the images aren’t mine and Some are.
- My Laptop. My blog wouldn’t exist without it. As I’m always on it 24/7. Answering emails and drafting new posts up! I love my laptop so much, I’d be so lost without it. Plus I watch youtubers.
2. My Phone. Now my phone is usually in my hand. I know It’s not great I do love social media and so I can’t help myself. Plus now I have WordPress app I can blog on the go when I have an idea in my head. Plus I like to keep up with my family on Facebook so it’s kinda important to me!
3. Ham & Pineapple pizza. I love ham and pineapple pizza oh my god, because it’s life. Ok so not so much materialistic but more eatalistic! Never in a million years would I give up ham and pineapple pizza. As I love it too much!
4. Tea! You know I love Tea. Does this need any sort of explanation? I have been making all of my cuppas at home lately and I have to say I am enjoying it. Although, I still do love to swing by costa from time to time!
5. My glasses. I’m blind as a bat without my glasses if i’m honest with you guys.My eyes are so bad I literally can’t see the expression of the person right in front of me. So guess I couldn’t live without my glasses. The real superheros.
6. My blog. I’m gonna sound so soppy as hell now but it’s true. This is keeping me going and I feel like I have a reason to be alive while I’m on my blog and helping you guys out! I love it. This was the best decision I ever made. I’d be lost without my blog and you lovely people!
7. My Bed. I love my bed! And I love sleep (although I don’t get a lot of it). It’s so comfy and cosy. And it’s definitely my safe place.
8. Black Skinny Jeans. I have so many pairs! They’re such a versatile item of clothing that can be worn to any occasion, smart or casual. Plus they are so comfy!
9. Music. I have always had a pretty large appreciation for all music and It has become my rock when I’m feeling crap. Everyone loves a sing song don’t they?
10. Make Up. I love it and it makes me feel so much better when I apply it! So I couldn’t be without it. As I love it.
So I hope you enjoyed reading about the 10 things I couldn’t live without!
Love Shannon x