How are you doing?
I’m back. Yes Shannon is finally back! It wasn’t chicken pox in the end it was an really bad allergic reaction! What a plot twist. I’m on steroids and antihistamines. Plus I’m dying my hair blue this week which I can’t wait for! So excited.
Right it’s another list. As I love lists. It’s a sad title but I wouldn’t be me if I never had these weaknesses they’ve made me grow which is a positive thing.
let’s crack on.
- I get nervous when speaking in front of people or on the phone. I hate it. But I’m growing up plus it’s mainly my anxiety.
- Overthinking. Oh my god, this is my worse one. I can over think so damn much.
- Losing my temper. I’m so moody when I’ve had no sleep.
- Tend to go to any limits while helping my friends and family and sometimes they take advantage.
- I can be blunt sometimes.
- I’m a procrastinator.
- I have days where I can’t show emotion but other days I can show too much emotion.
- Not taking criticism well. I’m alright at taking criticism but when I’ve tried my best for something. I stick up for myself.
- I’m very shy.
- I take on far much stuff than I can actually deal with.
What are your weaknesses?