How are you doing?
As you saw my doom and gloom post about my top 10 weaknesses, I thought I’d do my top 10 strengths. I hope you enjoy these lists. As I love doing these lists.
Right let’s crack on
- Kindness- I love being kind to people and when people are kind back to me it gives me a little warmth feeling inside my body!
- Humour- I love a laugh sometimes, I tend to laugh at stupid times which is an weakness but a positive because when you need to cry just laugh. That’s what I do anyway and I feel a little bit better when I do it. I don’t mean laugh at bad stuff but laugh at somethings what make you sad and it will cheer you up.
- Bravery- I think this is my top strength as I’ve been through a lot of things in my life and I’ve always came out better and braver. I tend to be a bit quiet first then build up confidence up before I go out in the big wide world.
- I have charm but I can be honest when it needs to be.
- Observant- Since I’ve been battling with my mental illnesses I’ve developed this skill as I’m observant when I’m going out and more wary when it comes to meeting new people.
- I’m a great singer, I literally should go on X factor literally could sing Lilly Allen’s classics pitch perfect.. Erm with my headphones in but that still counts right?
- I use to be so sociable before I was poorly. I use to love going on new adventures and going walking. Exploring was my favourite thing to do.
- I love problem solving.
- I’m caring. I love caring about people. I tend to care about other peoples feelings than my own which is a weakness but also a strength.
- Writing- I love writing. Even if I hated it at school. My blog is also improving my writing which is a bonus.
So what are your strengths?