So I was nominated by the lovely Niveditha Prabhakar for this award. Go check her out! She blogs about her personal life and experiences. Added poetry as well! I love her blog! Thank you Niveditha for the award.
My previous award was the unique blogger award. Which I’m still so happy and thankful for this award! ❤
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award serves to bring new bloggers some recognition as well as some well-needed motivation. This blogging community is brought closer each year through this award which enables us to support each other.
Here are the rules If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 12 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
I am nominating:
10 facts about myself
- I’m a dog person
- I’m a tech geek! I love technology
- I want to go travelling in my lifetime
- I love music
- I love cars
- I like to sleep with socks on sometimes
- Chinese is my favourite food
- I want to be a mental health support worker
- I have a iPhone 8 plus and take all my photos on that
- Pepsi is my favourite drink
- What do you think is the purpose of your life?
Now that is a hard question to answer but I’m hoping I could change mental health services and spread mental health awareness as I would hate if anyone else has to go through what I went through.
2. Describe your worst nightmare/day in three words?
Trapped. Darkness. Lonely.
3. If you were to be born again, where would you like to be born and why?
If I was to be born again, I’d still want to be born in Birmingham as it was my home town.
4. How do you respond to criticism?
I respond well to be honest, I just say thank you to feedback and I try my best to improve.
5. Why did you start blogging and how old were you when you started?
Well officially I was 19 when I started this blog up but I started to focus on it more when I turned 20. I started to blog as I wanted to share my story and spread awareness. I would love to remove stigma.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Being in that dark place again, I would hate to go back to that stage again.
7. Three of your strengths and weaknesses?
My strengths would be:
My weaknesses would be:
- I don’t tell people how I’m feeling that much
8. What is you most treasured possession?
It has to be a teddy what my mum left me. It had her perfume on and it still smells like her. When I’m feeling upset and down. I tend to smell that.
9. What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
I would have to say starting this blog and winning the awards. I thought, I wasn’t good enough for blogging at first. But I’m starting to gain more confidence with blogging and saying how I feel.
10. Who is your inspiration in life?
Well I have 3 to be honest. My first one would have to be my Nan as she dealt with hell of a lot in the past couple of years. My second one would be my mum, she was truly my best friend and I just want to make her proud in my lifetime. Plus my third one would have to be my pal. Oli Regan, He’s a legend and true inspiration to while battling a mental illness. He is an actor. Plus his kid is gonna be cute as anything! I can’t wait to meet up with him and raise money for time to change. Hopefully he will understand my brummie accent!
11. Would you rather have a lot of money or a lot of happiness?
Now that is a big question. Of course I would love happiness in my life but money could get me started for travelling. I have gotta say happiness plus find someone who I could travel the world with and who will put up with my hilarious self and could save money and travel.
To my fellow nominees, if you choose to accept this nomination, here are your questions:
- Why did you start blogging and where was you when you started your blog?
- Do you ever fall out of love with blogging?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Favourite make up product?
- What app do you use the most to promote your blog?
- What’s your favourite memory do you have while you have been blogging?
- Are you glad you started blogging?
- What advice would you give to newbie bloggers?
- How often do you post?
- What would you want to happen in a year time for you and your blog?
- What make up product is your least favourite and why?
Don’t forget to create 11 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do.