I have been nominated for my 4th award and I’m so thankful. It has truly made my day. As you’ve known I have the Liebster Award, Unique Blogger Award, The Versatile Blogger Award now I have the Mystery blogger award. I am so thankful that so many people have read and are liking my blog and posts. I do it all for you and helping people as I wasn’t listened too on my start of the journey with my mental health battle. The lovely and beautiful Sophie has nominated me and she is such a truly amazing person! Go check her out. She blogs about gaming and mental health. Her blog is- https://thesmurfygamersblog.wordpress.com/
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
5. Answer the questions you were asked
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
8. Share a link to your best post(s)
- Travis – He is one of my friends, As he is my inspiration to go on YouTube. He blogs about mental health and life experiences as well. Go and check him out!
- Hayley– She is one of my friends and currently is new to blogging. I am loving her posts and wishing her the best with blogging! She blogs about lifestyle and daily competitions! Go and check her out!
- Melanie– She is one of my friends. She is amazing and Is a credit to the blogging community. She blogs about mental health and make up. Go and Check her out!
- Holly– She is also one of my friends. She blogs about lifestyle and personal experiences. She also gives me positive vibes and I’m loving her content! She has gave me such confidence. Go and check her out.
- Ashley– She is one of my friends. I love her blog. I love her content. She blogs about mental health and wellness. She has helped me over the bad days when she gives me positive feedback. Go and check her out.
- Michelle– She is one of my friends and also she is my birthday twin! She likes cars as well as I do. She blogs about beauty products and lifestyle experiences. Go and check her out.
- Shannon– Amazing name may I add. She is also my friend. She blogs about lifestyle and beauty products! Also she is blogging about weight loss! I love how her journey is going! Go and check her out.
- Chloe– She is one of my friends and I met her in the blogger community. She has a YouTube channel. She blogs about beauty and lifestyle. I’m loving her videos and content. Go and check her out.
- Alys– She is one of my friends and always giving me positive feedback on my posts! I love her blog. I always catch up on her posts. She blogs about mental health and travelling and also photography.
- Liz– She is one of my friends and gives me motivation when I am having a bad day. She blogs about lifestyle,travelling and geography. I love her blog as I love so many blogs. She has great content. Go and check her out!
3 Things about me:
- I am 20 years old and I was born in October. My favourite month is December! Even though I am a Christmas Grinch . I do love December.
- I am a dog person. I love dogs. But I don’t mind cats. I would love one when I have my own home.
- I am a foodie. My favourite meal would be five guys as the burgers are so tasty but expensive!
1. What is one of your long-term goals you want to achieve?
My long term goals would be to be able to be a mental health support worker. I would love to do blogging and my YouTube channel as well. I would also like my mental health to be stable as it was before I had my relapse.
2. Why did you start blogging and how long for?
The reason why I started blogging was to break the stigma and to spread awareness with mental health. I would like to help others what I am going through and to make sure people know it’s okay not to be okay.
3. What is your favourite time of year?
Easter! I love Easter.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I’ll be 25 so..
Partner, House and To be in my dream job.
5. What is your funniest life story/moment?
I do have a funny moment but it’s not very nice to blog and it’s too embarrassing. But one of my life moments was.. When I was 4 I think? My parents left me for two minutes in my room with a can of opened paint and paint brushes as they was decorating my room.. As you can guess I thought it was an amazing idea.. I painted the whole little TV. In white. Oh damn. Sorry Mum and Dad x
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your best achievement in your life so far?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your funniest moment?
Link to My Best Posts:
- My Mental Health Story. – This is one of my posts what I loved writing as I wanted to help people who are currently suffering or are showing any symptoms of a mental illness. I wanted to break stigma and I wanted to share that it is okay not to be okay. I have received so much love and support for writing this post.
- My Experience of NHS… Trigger Warnings. – This is another post what I have shared with the world. My experience of the NHS and how I was treated when I first started my mental health journey. I wanted to spread awareness that the NHS needs support and funding to help people who are suffering with any mental illness.
I’d like to thank Sophie again for nominating me. I wish everyone the best with blogging and I would love to see some more posts in the year and the new year.
Lots of love.