- I love technology. Yes, call me a tech geek I do not care. I love being a blogger as I love computing and my Nan told me when I was a teenager, I’d make a good writer. Well, look what happened a year ago. Created a blog and still writing it. Even if I have the sudden feeling of being crap and not a lot of motivation.
- I use to hate when my friends & family called me Shan but now I’m okay with it. It’s not an interesting fact but I much prefer Shan to Shannon now.
- My favourite colour is purple! I’ve loved purple since I could say the names of the colours. Purple is my favourite, I just feel more relaxed when I have something purple around me.
- I hate clowns and spiders. True fact. I wouldn’t go to have a wee because a spider was looking at me.
- I love chicken chow mein so much. I love it with BBQ sauce. If I could eat that meal 24/7. I would. I rather have an appetite nowadays so it’s a blessing when I do and I can have my noodles!
- I sometimes blog on my laptop when I feel like I have the energy to do. Trust me, being a blogger is hard but being a blogger with an illness is extremely energy assuming but I love being a blogger and I love supporting other people and helping them get their voices back from mental illness. Or when I’m having a crap day I use my mobile phone which is an iPhone 8 Plus. Handy for films but hurts so much when you drop it on your face. That’s why I probably have grammar or spelling mistakes on some of my posts because I’d be on my phone.
- I love lord of the rings and game of thrones. Jon Snow & Gandalf is my babes.
- I love rap music. It has helped me with my mental health battle if I’m honest. Professor Green is my favourite.
- I use to have naturally brown hair.
- I’ve never had my first love.
- Wednesdays are normally my good days as I love Wednesdays.
- Working in retail was the most stressful thing ever and that’s probably why I relapsed.
- Talking about my own mental health journey has given me confidence and has helped my own mental illnesses as I know when I’m having a bad day, I know that I’m not alone in this fight.
- I would love to set up my own charity to help people in crisis and give them a safe place to talk to someone.
- I’ve never been aboard quite frankly the planes scare me plus I don’t think my anxiety would appreciate that.
- I never had hayfever when I was a child but now I have hayfever at 20 years old.
- Panic! at the disco is my favourite band.
- I dip my McDonald fries in my milkshake sometimes.
- I am obsessed with the marble and copper-gold theme.
- My concentration span is like a goldfish. But I blame that on my illnesses, not me.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous.
Thank you for reading this post! I hope you have an insight into my life! Also, thank you for all of the support I am receiving with my blog. The support doesn’t go unnoticed.
Love you loads xx
Shannon Diana xx
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.