I had this idea at night because my brain thinks it’s amazing to come up with ideas at stupid o clock.
Just because I am classed as mentally ill. I still can plan to have a future. Even if I have bad days where my demons are telling me that I am worthless and not good enough as a blogger.
In the long run, this blog saved my life in July 2017, when I was deep in suicidal thoughts and where I just wanted this pain to go away and I just wanted to sleep. I still have those suicide thoughts now but I know I can beat these thoughts.
Also I will be uploading daily to my blog at 9AM. Daily posts. (Click that follow button!)
I want to talk about the future of my blog. I’ve been thinking about it lately so much. I want to break it to you.. That I’m not going anywhere! (Sadly no!)
I want to keep my blog as a MH Blog as that’s what I’m passionate about and I love raising awareness of mental illnesses..
But obviously, I’m going to grow up and have my own family in the future.
I want this blog to grow with me. I want it blossom and grow yearly the way I do, in ten years time I want to be still writing these posts.
So let’s talk goals for the blog in the future.
- Adulthood stuff- As I am sadly growing older each single day! (I WISH I WAS THE FEMALE VERSION OF PETER PAN! FOREVER YOUNG!)
- Lifestyle- An insight to my life. (I’m actually not boring!)
- Motherhood- When I finally meet the special someone and decide to have children. (I want to blog about pregnancy journey, including the gory bits like labour!)
- Reviews- I don’t mean make up etc. I mean self-care reviews and therapies and medication. (YAS your girl wants to end pill stigma!)
- Talking about real life issues. (What wasn’t taught in school)
- Food. (Because your gal loves food)
- Fashion. (Plus size fashion as I am a big girl and I love myself!)
- Confidence. (How I keep that confidence and what do I do when I’m feeling shitty about myself!)
- Beauty- Because back in the day I loved make up so I want to slowly get back into that when I’ve stabilized my illnesses!
So here you go.. That’s my plans for the future. Your girl isn’t going anywhere, I love my blog. This blog is going to blossom. I did try YouTube, but I’ll be honest. I didn’t like it. So, I’m sticking to my blog.
I shall love you and leave you until the next post.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous. You are amazing. Most importantly you are YOU. That’s pretty damn special.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You can beat these thoughts. I believe in you. I will always be there for you even if it’s on the internet or email or even in person one day. You are loved. You are needed in this world because you are YOU. You are badass for battling mental illness daily. I care about every single one of you. You are more than enough. You don’t need to please anyone else. God Bless x
Love, Shannon Diana xx
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.