I did this sort of post when I just turned 20, so I want to do this for my 21st birthday.
- Go to Australia and meet the little koala bears!! (YES, I adore koala bears)
- Go self hosted on my blog. (I said this last time)
- Set my own safe haven up for people who are in crisis.
- Set my own charity up.
- Go into schools and talk about mental health.
- Finally find out what my diagnoses are without getting about how many thrown at me.
- Meet some other mental health bloggers.
- Go to london. (My anxiety better let me do this..)
- Get myself an iPhone 10.
- Get myself into a nice happy relationship.
- Be a MH first aider.
- Get 500 followers on my blog.
- Watch the whole game of thrones in a week. (Yes, please don’t judge me for that)
- Meet Professor Green and Mist.
- Run my own charity events.
- Do a come dine with me themed dinner party.
- Go to my own city centre without having a panic attack.
- Actually get a suited therapy for my head.
- Get another tattoo. (Really want a tattoo celebrating my blog)
- Buy a Macbook.
- Treat my wonderful Nan to a holiday as she deserves it.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous. You aren’t alone. You are amazing and I’m proud of you all.
You can beat these thoughts. I believe in you. I will always be there for you even if it’s on the internet or email or even in person one day. You are loved. You are needed in this world because you are YOU. You are badass for battling mental illness daily. I care about every single one of you. You are more than enough. You don’t need to please anyone else.
It is perfectly okay to admit when you’re not okay.
If you don’t feel like talking to yet, I’ll always be here and I’ll help out any way I can. You aren’t alone.
Lots of love,
Shannon Diana xx
Here is some numbers to contact if you are expierencing a mental health crisis:
Samaritians- For everyone! 24 hours, 7 days a week:
Call this number – 116 123
Email address is Jo@samaritans.org
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – For Men! 5pm to midnight every day.
Call this number: 0800 58 58 58
Webpage chat room if you don’t want to phone the link is: Webpage Chat
Papyrus- For people under 35! Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm. Weekends 2pm to 10pm. Bank Holidays 2pm to 5pm.
Phone number: 0800 068 41 41
Text Number: 07786 209697
Childline- For children and young people under 19.
Call 0800 1111 (Number won’t show up on your phone bill)
The Silver Line- For older people
Call: 0800 4 70 80 90
In the US: Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-784-2433
In Austraila- Call Lifeline Austraila at 13 11 14
Other places you could go or ring in a crisis in UK:
- Call your GP- Ask for an emergency appointment.
- Call 111 – Out of hours- They will help you find the support and help you need.
- Contact your mental health crisis team if you have one.
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.