Hello Beautiful! How are you today? I hope you are all okay and if you aren’t feeling ok. Just remember that’s it ok not to be ok and I hope you can get the right support you need and if you want to talk please remember that I’m here and the correct charities are here to support you!
I want to do this post so bad. I have seen beauty bloggers do this a lot past couple of years but I kind of want to jazz this up! I want to do a mental health wish list. I want to explain what I want now in the new year and hopefully will be achieved.
So, let’s get started..
- I want to start a therapy what is suited to my needs! I have tried CBT but I felt it made me decline worse and made me go into a serious dangerous episode what could have hurt me and even possibly could have killed me.
- I want to complete my mental health awareness course and be qualified.
- I want to be able to talk about the traumas what has made me ill in depth, so I can help other people and help myself.
- I want to know what is my diagnosis, as I’m fed up of being told numerous of diagnoses.
- I want to help other people who are struggling just like myself. I want to help them talk about their struggles. I want to help them get the help they need.
- I want to redo my self-care routine.
- I want to get the correct medication I need.
- I want to keep loving myself. I want to grow myself into a better person.
- I want to leave all the toxic people and the traits I have and I want to better myself.
- I want to accept my flaws and imperfections before I get myself into another relationship.
- I want to give back to my Nan as she was the one who didn’t give up on me. I want to make her proud of me.
- I want to continue to speak at events and I want to beat my social anxiety and be able to do the speaking in front of people.
So, they are all my wishes for 2019! As it’s nearly the new year.
What are your wishes?
Love from Shannon Diana xx
Mental illness isn’t going to get the last laugh. I am.
I fight for my health and for other people’s health every single day in a way most people won’t understand, we aren’t lazy. We are warriors!
If you don’t feel like talking to yet, I’ll always be here and I’ll help out any way I can. You aren’t alone.
I know how it feels to be pushed aside. But listen, you are amazing and I’m proud of you so much.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous. You aren’t alone. You are amazing and I’m proud of you all.
You can beat these thoughts. I believe in you. I will always be there for you even if it’s on the internet or email or even in person one day. You are loved. You are needed in this world because you are YOU. You are badass for battling mental illness daily. I care about every single one of you. You are more than enough. You don’t need to please anyone else.
Here is some numbers to contact if you are expierencing a mental health crisis:
Samaritians- For everyone! 24 hours, 7 days a week:
Call this number – 116 123
Email address is Jo@samaritans.org
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – For Men! 5pm to midnight every day.
Call this number: 0800 58 58 58
Webpage chat room if you don’t want to phone the link is: Webpage Chat
Papyrus- For people under 35! Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm. Weekends 2pm to 10pm. Bank Holidays 2pm to 5pm.
Phone number: 0800 068 41 41
Text Number: 07786 209697
Childline- For children and young people under 19.
Call 0800 1111 (Number won’t show up on your phone bill)
The Silver Line- For older people
Call: 0800 4 70 80 90
In the US: Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-784-2433
In Austraila- Call Lifeline Austraila at 13 11 14
Other places you could go or ring in a crisis in UK:
- Call your GP- Ask for an emergency appointment.
- Call 111 – Out of hours- They will help you find the support and help you need.
- Contact your mental health crisis team if you have one.
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.
Facebook Page- Mental Health & My Life
21 Buttons – ShannonDianaxx