Hello, my lovely followers and readers of my blog! I hope you haven’t missed me that much! 😉
I hope you are all okay and if you aren’t feeling ok. Just remember that’s it ok not to be ok and I hope you can get the right support you need and if you want to talk please remember that I’m here and the correct charities are here to support you!
I just need to let you know… I’ve learnt I have a new found love. I love Cardi B album.. Invasion of privacy. I loooooove it! (In that Brummie accent…)
Like seriously Shannon… I always ramble on.
Anyway back onto the post. I know so many people will be likes YASSSSS… A beauty post!
Wednesday the 2nd of January. I woke up with energy which I’m so thankful for as it’s like Russian roulette with my energy levels due to my illnesses. Some days I can wake up and I can get out of bed. Then other days I can’t even move as it feels like I have a 50 stone brick on my chest and body!
I wanted to do my makeup which is a rare occasion. I’m no beauty guru. I’m not amazing at makeup. Let make that clear before I start writing these beauty posts. I’m getting better every time I use my make up. Makeup is one of my hobbies. So, I wanted to write a post! I also think I will be taking pictures on my camera with better lightning so it will look better when I do different eye looks!
As you all should know… I love Harley Quinn!!
So I used many products..
First off was my face base.. Which is my hit or miss? Depends if I’m having a good makeup day. My skin tends to do that amazing thing and react every time I try a different foundation. I was blessed with sensitive skin..
- The Ordinary High-Spreadability Fluid Primer – £5.50 on Beauty bay!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid glow highlight in the shade Perla on top of my primer – It’s normally £26.00 but I got in the Christmas sale for £18.20 on Beauty bay
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation in Shade F1 – £9.00 Beauty Bay
- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Concealer in the shades c2 & c1 – £5.00 Beauty Bay
- Revolution Creme Highlight And Contour Kit in the shade light – £4.50 Revolution Beauty
- NYX cosmetics no filter finishing powder in the shade Alabaster – £5.50 NYX
- IHeartRevolution chocolate heart bronzer – I brought this in a set!
- Revolution Ultra Brow in the shade fair-medium – £8.00 Beauty Bay
- Makeup Revolution fast base concealer used as an eye primer in the shade C3 – £5.00 – Beauty Bay
- 35M Boss Mood Artistry Palette used a red matte shade and also used a red shimmer shade. £23.00 Morphe UK
- Used the shade black from the boss mood palette for eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Very Black – £8.99 Superdrug
Lip products used –
- Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick in the shade Diamond life which is £2.00 it is mixed with a bit of Vaseline Rosy Lip Balm which is £1.95 both from Superdrug!
I did enjoy doing this post and I did enjoy doing this look. I can’t wait to do more and share with you all! Like I said I’m not perfect at makeup and I don’t claim to be. I’m learning each time I do it. But I do enjoy buying and testing makeup.
The products I used are my favourite. I would recommend them, The boss mood palette has no fallout which I love.
Till next time puddin!
Love you lots
Shannon Diana xx
Mental illness isn’t going to get the last laugh. I am.
I fight for my health and for other people’s health every single day in a way most people won’t understand, we aren’t lazy. We are warriors!
If you don’t feel like talking to yet, I’ll always be here and I’ll help out any way I can. You aren’t alone.
I know how it feels to be pushed aside. But listen, you are amazing and I’m proud of you so much.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous. You aren’t alone. You are amazing and I’m proud of you all.
You can beat these thoughts. I believe in you. I will always be there for you even if it’s on the internet or email or even in person one day. You are loved. You are needed in this world because you are YOU. You are badass for battling mental illness daily. I care about every single one of you. You are more than enough. You don’t need to please anyone else.
Here is some numbers to contact if you are experiencing a mental health crisis:
Samaritans- For everyone! 24 hours, 7 days a week:
Call this number – 116 123
Email address is Jo@samaritans.org
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – For Men! 5pm to midnight every day.
Call this number: 0800 58 58 58
Webpage chat room if you don’t want to phone the link is: Webpage Chat
Papyrus- For people under 35! Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm. Weekends 2pm to 10pm. Bank Holidays 2pm to 5pm.
Phone number: 0800 068 41 41
Text Number: 07786 209697
Childline- For children and young people under 19.
Call 0800 1111 (Number won’t show up on your phone bill)
The Silver Line- For older people
Call: 0800 4 70 80 90
In the US: Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-784-2433
In Austraila- Call Lifeline Austraila at 13 11 14
Other places you could go or ring in a crisis in UK:
- Call your GP- Ask for an emergency appointment.
- Call 111 – Out of hours- They will help you find the support and help you need.
- Contact your mental health crisis team if you have one.
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.
Facebook Page- Mental Health & My Life