Hello, my lovely followers and readers of my blog! I hope you haven’t missed me that much!
I hope you are all okay and if you aren’t feeling ok. Just remember that’s it ok not to be ok and I promise you can get the right support you need if you reach out to someone and if you want to talk please remember that I’m here and the correct charities are here to support you!
If you haven’t seen my recent fitness/ beauty/mental health/gaming/fashion/lifestyle related blog post.
Please check it out, my loves!
Hello my loves, Hi, how are ya? It’s nearly Monday! Booooo!
Sex is a taboo subject. But confidence in the bedroom is another thing. Some girls and even men feel so insecurely when they are having sex with their partners. But others can feel so confident while having sex. At the time of my life of being 17, I had no confidence and thinking about sex was the worst thing ever to me. I had the fear of undressing in front of guys. I was so hateful of my body image.
My confidence is slowing growing each day. Talking about sex is just a daily feature of my life. So I wanted to share my tips on how to gain confidence and how to use it in the bedroom.
Before I even start this blog post. The legal age to have any sort of sexual encounters are 16! I just want to remind you to always have safe sex. Use protection always!
- Buy yourself a cute pair of underwear. Treat yourself. When I ordered a new set of underwear my confidence grew a lot. Looking in the mirror and say ohhhh, who’s that girl. Oh, That’s me!
- Look at yourself in the mirror. It sounds silly but I promise you if you look at yourself in the mirror daily and appreciate your imperfections each day you will slowly start to love yourself. Say something nice about yourself each day. Don’t pick the faults out of yourselves.
- Get to know your own body. It isn’t all just about having body confidence it’s also about knowing your own limits and no other person will know that until you know yourself.
- Fake it till you make it. It works so well for me. When I‘m having a bad day with my mental health. If you keep pretending that you do have confidence. It will slowly come to you naturally. Challenge your inner goddess.
- Consider that the person you are having sex with, They might also have insecurities with their body confidences. Why not speak to them about it and get comfortable with that person before you do the deed.
- It’s not the end of the world if you leave your top on while having sex. Trust me, there are times where I am lacking in my own body confidence so I leave my t-shirt on. Don’t feel like you failed sex. It’s only a top. Trust me, you will get slowly get that rush of that inner sex goddess you are!
- Show them your skills. If you are good at anything in the bedroom and show your partner and trust me, that will boost your confidence.
- Leave the old times behind. One thing what hurt me most is remembering the old things and they sometimes affect my confidence now.
- Don’t compare yourself to other people.
- Most importantly relax. Put your favourite music on and dance if you want to dance. If you want to put your favourite film on. Do that. Relax and be yourself that is all your partner can ask for!
So, do you have any tips?
Till next time!
With lots of love!
Shannon Diana xx
Mental illness isn’t going to get the last laugh. I am.
I fight for my health and for other people’s health every single day in a way most people won’t understand, we aren’t lazy. We are warriors!
If you don’t feel like talking to yet, I’ll always be here and I’ll help out any way I can. You aren’t alone.
I know how it feels to be pushed aside. But listen, you are amazing and I’m proud of you so much.
Just so you know, it’s okay not to be okay you know, even the happiest person in the universe has their bad days. You can get through this dark hole. I believe in you.
You are loved. You are worth the fight. You are more than your illnesses, you can fight this I believe in you. You are flawless. You are fabulous. You aren’t alone. You are amazing and I’m proud of you all.
You can beat these thoughts. I believe in you. I will always be there for you even if it’s on the internet or email or even in person one day. You are loved. You are needed in this world because you are YOU. You are badass for battling mental illness daily. I care about every single one of you. You are more than enough. You don’t need to please anyone else.
Here is some numbers to contact if you are experiencing a mental health crisis:
Samaritans- For everyone! 24 hours, 7 days a week:
Call this number – 116 123
Email address is Jo@samaritans.org
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – For Men! 5pm to midnight every day.
Call this number: 0800 58 58 58
Webpage chat room if you don’t want to phone the link is: Webpage Chat
Papyrus- For people under 35! Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm. Weekends 2pm to 10pm. Bank Holidays 2pm to 5pm.
Phone number: 0800 068 41 41
Text Number: 07786 209697
Childline- For children and young people under 19.
Call 0800 1111 (Number won’t show up on your phone bill)
The Silver Line- For older people
Call: 0800 4 70 80 90
In Austraila- Call Lifeline Austraila at 13 11 14
Other places you could go or ring in a crisis in UK:
- Call your GP- Ask for an emergency appointment.
- Call 111 – Out of hours- They will help you find the support and help you need.
- Contact your mental health crisis team if you have one.
If you would like to contact me for PR or any collaborations or even support if you are going through a bad time. Please follow my social media accounts and email me.
Fitness/Gaming Instagram– @FitGurlShan
Facebook Page- Mental Health & My Life