Hello, my fabulous readers!
I am doing the 30-day self-love journal challenge. So it’s day 1! (Positive affirmations about my body) so here goes:
- My body deserves love.
- A goal weight is just a number, how I feel is important.
- My body is a gift.
- I can be healthy at any size.
- I am still beautiful when I’m having a bad hair day.
- There is more to life than worrying about my weight. I’m ready to experience it.
- My needs are just as important as anyone else’s.
- My opinion of myself is the only one that counts.
- Belly, thank you for helping me digest food.
- Skin, thank you for protecting me.
- Thighs, thank you for carrying me to where I want to go.
- Don’t let my mind bully my body.
- I define my worth, and I’m worthy.
- My skin is smooth, soft and healthy
- I am the perfect height for me.
- Exercise is fun for me.
I do have a bad body image issues and I hate my body but I am slowly coming to terms with my body and I will be seeking some professional help for it as I think it due to some underline issues due to my mental illness.
If you are experiencing any issues with your body image. Please seek help and please tell someone, I don’t want you experiencing this on your own.
I hope you and I can fight this together!
See you later! x
Don’t forget to connect with me on my social media accounts and if you are looking to collaborate with me or want to send me PR, please check out the links below!
Lifestyle Instagram – @ShannonDianaxx
Fitness Instagram – @SDFITUK
Twitter – @SDianaax
All my views shared on my blog are my own and are not influenced in any way.